Firefighters from all three Salisbury fire stations put out a fire at MoJo's that was in a chimney in the back of the building Tuesday. The health department was called.
- Filed Under
- Local News
MoJo's fire causes little damage
SALISBURY - After a small fire Tuesday emergency officials said was more or less just smoke with some embers, MoJo's is not expected to be closed for long.
MoJo's opened later in the day Tuesday. ...
Salisbury Fire Department Assistant Chief Chris O'Barsky said the smoke started in a chimney where pizzas are cooked. He said there was very little damage.